Pay with Amazon Great Indian Festival
Offer Terms and Conditions - Pay with Amazon merchants
- This offer ("Offer") is made available to you by HDFC bank (hereinafter referred to as
"HDFC") along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited ("Amazon"). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC credit and debit Card (hereinafter referred to as
- The validity of the Offer ("Offer Duration") is from 1st October, 2016 to 5th October, 2016 (both days included), unless extended by HDFC and Amazon.
- HDFC shall provide cashback to the Cardholders as provided below for purchase made by the Cardholders using their HDFC Card on all merchants availing Pay with Amazon payment processing from Amazon ("Merchants").
- Under this Offer, Cardholders may avail of a cashback of 10% on the website and 15% on select mobile applications of the Merchants, as the case may be, on the total purchase value inclusive of taxes on a per transaction basis, subject to a minimum purchase of INR 6000 (Rupees Six Thousand, only). The maximum applicable cashback per HDFC Card during the Offer Duration is Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred, only) irrespective of number of purchases
- The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on the website/app of the Merchants and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content
- The Offer is not valid on Gold coins, Amazon Gift Card and on Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices.
- The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder's primary account to which the HDFC Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of Offer Duration i.e., by 5 January, 2016.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 90 days after the expiry of the Offer Duration. Post such date, HDFC and Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- HDFC and/or Amazon does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered on the website/app of Merchants can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this Offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Full payment of the transaction must be done by HDFC Card. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website/app of the Merchants, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products and HDFC and/or Amazon shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability from the Merchants and accordingly HDFC and/or Amazon in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by HDFC or by Amazon.
- HDFC will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the Merchants on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Merchant and without reference to HDFC.
- All government Levies such as Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer was offered.
- Any disputes between the Cardholder and/or HDFC and/or Amazon arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, wherein the arbitrator would be appointed by HDFC and/or Amazon, depending upon the parties to such dispute.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- HDFC and /or Amazon reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Offer and/or cancel the Offer at any time with/without prior notice to the Cardholders.